BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....There is still lots of snow and now there is ice in places. Still not able to make snowman though.

OUT OF THE KITCHEN....Pork chops mushroom gravy with rice and peas. Bubba is helping me cook.

THINGS WITH ME....Today was my doctor appointment to get a mammogram and ultra sound. Denise got to go with me. The roads are still snowy in places. We go into the room to start this whole thing. The young girl tells us that we will get the results today. Denise and I are both relieved to hear this. Next the young girl takes me over to the next room to do the mammogram. It's not to bad of a procedure. Not my favorite time, but not the nightmare everyone has said. after that the doctor comes in to do the ultra sound but tells us the mammogram looks good. That both breast are symetrical. So I take it this is a good thing. While doing the ultra sound she talks with us about what could be going on. It could be a result of thyriod that causes estrogen, hormones, salt, anemia can be a factor too. Age was one too REALLY I am only 41. lol. I do have a cyst that has fluid backup usually hormone NOT CANCER 1/6 of a inch. She says to take vitamin E 400 and oil of primrose. So I will start on that tomorrow.

FAMILY THINGS....Still no work for Bubba today and don't know about tomorrow. School is out today and then again tomorrow for the kids.

Well I am feeling very blessed today for loads of prayers are answered today. Be blessed.

0 comments: