BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Well I have decided to try this blog thing again. We will see how it turns out.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....We are having the Blizzard of 2011 in Guthrie. There is tons of snow and drifts so high. The kids have loved playing out in it today. It hasnt been to bad being stuck in the house. We have all found things to do and movies to watch.

ABOUT ME....I turned forty-one yesterday and finished my not so good forty blog. I am in the process of being checked for breast cancer from the doctor. I go to get a mamogram and ultra sound tommorrow with Denise taking me. I have very low iron so I am taking 2 iron pills a day til I go back to the doctor. I also have to take B12 because I don't have any of that either. So I guess this explains why I am tired all the time. I have to make myself get up and get going. It gets a little crazy trying to keep up with kids and household things when I would just love to be in bed. The cancer is not even bothering me if thats what it is. I will battle it if I need to. I have a mighty God that will make that decision.

RELAY FOR LIFE...It has begun and I am on the committee with everyone and have a team. I am pretty excited about the whole Relay this year. We went to Summit a couple of weeks ago and it was amazing and got us all pumped. We did a PINK OUT in Mulhall for the basketball game there. It was great meeting knew surviviors and finally getting into Mulhall. We got 10 new surviviors and maybe 2 teams. The Relay will be April 29 at Mineral Wells park in Guthrie. Our theme is Hoedown Throwdown since this year 89ers decided to move the event to our weekend. No matter what we will still Relay and kick some cancer butt!

MY FAMILY....Bubba is still working for ELS and doing well with that. Cameron got invited the movies and lunch as a reward for reading. Jaycee and Macey are still alive and making it. They sure come up with some smarty pant stuff.
My Dad turned 60 this year and is doing well. Deb and him will be married 30 years in March. Stacy and her family are doing well also. Jamey is expecting a baby in March. Jake and Destiny are doing good. Destiny is going through her teenage years. God help us. Crystal and her family are doing great. The kids are getting so big. Gracyn even stays with us now.
Katie is living with us and still going to OSU to futher her education. She is working at Noah's Ark still.
So all in all my family is doing great and we are all very blessed.

THE DUCKS.....We see them all a lot and love them all so much. Brandon comes to do tattoos when he can. Johnny is in the city working two of his boys are in Alaska Seth is here and getting ready to graduate. Nathan is just at home. Denise is my best friend and I love her so. She is working a lot and stays in the city during the week because of work and Denver. Denver is getting so big but not as big as I make him. I always want to say he is older. Brandon is a comic and we love him so much. Brise is getting big and comes to hang out a lot when he's not at his moms. Cameron even goes to stay with them. I am so blessed to have the Ducks in my life.

Well its time to try to post this. I hope I can do this better this year. I am blessed and pray that all that read this is too.

0 comments: