OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....It is cloudy and a chance of rain today. We do need the rain, but Bubba also needs to work. So I would prefer sunny weather.
THINGS WITH ME....I am sick with allergies and not liking it very well. I have been working on a crochet doll for the girls for their fifth birthday. I am almost finished. I am trying to figure out how to assemble it now. Then Stacy will help me with the hair. I am ready for spring break to get here. We are going to go to Louisiana for a few days. I am ready to see Gram and Gene.
OUR NEW PUPPY....We adopted a new puppy from the boxer rescue. Dalton is a year and three months old. He is huge. He is very well trained. We are all excited to have him. The girls keep asking are we going to keep him all day today. We tell them he will be here all day every day he is your new family.
CAMERON....He is doing really good in school. He made them principle honor roll. Still reading at the top of his class. Still hyper and is starting to sleep at night with the new meds. The boy that has been bullying him at school is out for 10 days so that makes school a little more easier.
JAYCEE AND MACEY....They will be 5 in a few days. This is a big birthday for twins on Bubba side of the family. There hasnt been a set of twins to live passed the age of 4. We are very blessed to make it this far. They are both a hand full and a half but we will make it.
Well I'm going to get busy. Have a blessed day and be safe. <3
Monday, March 7, 2011
Posted by Tammy at 7:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment